- Your local furniture removalist in PerthUpdated
- Plastic Storage Bins - Friend or Foe?
- How to reduce your carbon footprint when moving house
- How to pack specialty items when moving interstate
- Alternate Uses For Shipping Containers
- Everything you need to know about self-pack moving with a shipping container
- How To Choose A Trustworthy Removalist
- Moving house tips for seniors
- A guide to transit insurance
As Perth based container removals specialists, we know a thing or two about how to choose a great removalist for your move.
What the are advantages of plastic storage boxes over cardboard storage boxes when moving house?
A brief guide to how you can make your interstate move as eco-friendly as possible.
Some advice on packing these hard-to-fit, oddly shaped, fragile, heavy or extra precious items when moving interstate with a self pack shipping container
In the process of building a home and have a period of a few months where you are without a roof over your heads? Consider a tiny house made from a container. These can be hired and placed where you like to provide affordable accommodation
The reasons for choosing to move the self pack way are obvious. You can save money, have flexibility with your move, you're in control of ensuring the packing is done to your standards and it's the most hassle free way to move.
Choosing a removalist to move house is not one of those tasks that is looked forward to. We all see the stories in the news about people getting ripped off and their home contents being lost, damaged or held to ransom by dodgey removalists.
It is commonplace for seniors or retirees to downsize their home or move interstate to be closer to family. Moving house can be challenging for the elderly. Packing up a household of a lifetime of memories can be emotionally exhausting for many seniors.
Most of us have home and contents insurance, what many people don't realise is that as soon as the contents of your home leaves your address, it is no longer covered under your home contents insurance policy.